SAP Business One Consulting Manager
- Build and collaborative relationships with team members.
- Deliver significant business results with strategic and creative thinking, problem-solving, individual initiative.
- Identify and address client needs to build, maintain, and utilize networks of client relationships.
- Manage resource requirements, project workflow, budgets, and status updates.
- Negotiate issues and solutions across organizational or with internal and external stakeholders.
- At least a Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Engineering, Computer Science, Information Technology or related field.
- Strong knowledge of SAP Business One in the development of a business vision and managing complex project management
- Lead, motivate and develop the project delivery team and management processes to achievement of goals
- Have experience in Manager positions is favorable
- Good computer literacy skills such MS Office (Word, Project, Excel and PowerPoint) and etc.
- Analytical, interpersonal and communication.
- Good command of written and spoken English
- SAP Certification is a plus