(All modules: FI/CO, MM, SD, PP, QM, CRM, BI/BW)
- Design and realize solutions in compliance with client specifications, relevant legal and government requirements, and quality assurance standards.
- Execute projects professionally with project plan and company methodologies
- Fulfill client needs, expectations, and satisfaction.
- Establish sound working relationships with customers, project team, and other key stakeholders
- Identify and act on issues and risks that affect the implementation.
- At least a Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Engineering, Computer Science, Information Technology or related field.
- At least 3 – 5 years’ experience in SAP implementation with least 2 full cycles
- Experience in business requirements analysis, design and configuration, testing, data migration, user training and go-live support.
- Good command of written and spoken English
- Excellent interpersonal skills. Analytical, professional, and dynamic
- SAP Certification is a plus