This website is operated by Nexus System Resources Co., Ltd. and the NEXUS group of companies (“NEXUS” or “We”) which are located in Thailand. NEXUS and its associated companies will use the information we collect from you in accordance with this policy. A list of Nexus System Resources Co., Ltd.’s associated companies is available on request.
This policy describes how we use your personal data when you use our websites (www.nexus-sr.com , www.nexcloudsolution.com, etc.), and other websites we own and operate. We have provided this policy to ensure that individuals who use our websites understand what personal data we may collect and hold about them, what we may use it for and how we keep it safe. You have legal rights to access the personal data that we hold about you and to control how we use it which are also explained in this policy.
You can read, print and save this whole policy or click on the links below to see specific information about:
Nexus System Resources Co., Ltd. is a private limited company. Our registered company number is 0105542020371 and our registered address is at No. 268 Soi Pattanakarn 30, Pattanakarn Road, Suan Luang, Suan Luang, Bangkok 10250, Thailand.
To update your marketing preferences, to send data protection related queries including questions about use of your personal data, or to unsubscribe from our mailing list, please email email@example.com
What personal data we collect about you
- Personal data that you provide to us. Here are a few different ways in which you may share your personal data with us via our website. You might complete the ‘Contact Us’ form on our website, subscribe to or comment on our blog, register for one of our events, request content or subscription on “NEXcloud”. The personal data that you provide to us may include your name, address, e-mail address, employer, job role and phone number, and information you knowingly and actively provide us when using or participating in any of our services and promotions, and any information automatically sent by your devices in the course of accessing our products and services.
- Personal data that we receive from the third parties. If we work with other businesses, these parties may collect personal data about you which they will share with us. For example, we may have your name and contact details passed on to us by third parties that we work with, such as marketing partners, industry publications or content syndication partners, that refer you to us so that we can provide you with information on our products or services that we feel would be of interest to you.
- Personal data about your use of our website. This is technical information and includes details such as your IP address, your login information (where applicable e.g. with “Nexcloudsolution.”), browser type and version, time zone setting, browser plug-in types and versions, operating system and platform, as well as details of how you navigated our website, what pages you viewed or searched for, page response times, download errors, length of visits to certain pages, page interaction information (such as scrolling, clicks, and mouse-overs), and any phone number used to call our customer service number.
What we use your personal data for
We use your personal data in the following ways:
- Personal data that you provide to us is used to:
- provide you with the information, products and services that you request from us;
- provide you with marketing information in accordance with your marketing;
- manage and administer our business;
- review and improve our products and services.
- Personal data that we receive from third parties is combined with the personal data that you provide to us and used for the purposes described above.
- Personal data about your use of our website is used to:
- administer our website and for internal operations, including troubleshooting, data analysis, testing, research, market research, business development, statistical and survey purposes;
- to make suggestions and recommendations to you or other website users about products or services that may interest you or them where you have confirmed that you would like to be contacted in this regard;
- to improve our website to ensure that content is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer or mobile device;
- to allow you to participate in interactive features of our service, when you choose to do so;
- to measure or understand the effectiveness of advertising we serve to you and others, and to deliver relevant advertising to you.
Please be aware that we may combine information we collect about you with general information or research data we receive from other trusted sources.
When we need your consent to use your personal data
Whilst we always want you to be aware of how we are using your personal data, this does not necessarily mean that we are required to ask for your consent before we can use it. In the day to day running of our business we may use your personal data without asking for your consent because:
- we are entering into and carrying out our obligations under a contract with you;
- we need to use your personal data for our own legitimate purposes (such as the administration and management of our business and the improvement of our services) and our doing so will not interfere with your privacy rights.
If we require your consent to process your personal data and, as may be the case, in exceptional circumstances, wish to use your personal data for a different purpose than the one for which it was originally collected, we will contact you to explain how we wish to use your data and obtain your consent to use your personal data for the relevant purposes as required. You are not required to give consent just because we ask for it. If you do give consent, you can change your mind and withdraw it at a later date.
Personal data you are legally obliged to provide
You are not under a legal obligation to provide us with any of your personal data but please note that if you select not to provide us with your personal data, we may be unable to provide our products or services to you.
Your rights to know what personal data we hold and to control how we use it
You have a legal right to know what personal data we hold about you – this is called the right of subject access. You can exercise this right by e-mailing us a written request at any time. Please mark your e-mail “Subject Access Request” and send to us at firstname.lastname@example.org
You also have rights to:
- object to your personal data being used for marketing purposes;
- object to decisions being made about you by automated means or to your personal data being used for profiling purposes;
- object to our using your personal data in ways that are likely to cause you damage or distress;
- have inaccurate personal data corrected, blocked or erased;
- restrict our use of your personal data;
- require that we delete your personal data;
- require that we provide you, or anyone that you nominate, with a copy of any personal data you have given us in a structured electronic form.
If you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time. We will provide you with the ability to unsubscribe from our email-database or opt out of communications. Please be aware we may need to request specific information from you to help us confirm your identity.
If you believe that we have breached a relevant Personal Data Protection Act and wish to make a complaint, please contact us using the details above and provide us with full details of the alleged breach. We will promptly investigate your complaint and respond to you, in writing, setting out the outcome of our investigation and the steps we will take to deal with your complaint.
How we use your personal data for marketing
We may use your personal information to send you communications about our products or services that we feel you may be interested in and will add your details to our marketing database if you:
- make an enquiry about our products or services;
- attend an industry related event;
- buy our products or services;
- have told a third party that you would like them to pass us your contact details so that we can send you updates about our products or services;
- have consented to receiving marketing communications on our website.
This may include marketing relating to products or services offered by other companies within NEXUS that we think you may be interested in. We may send you marketing communications by email, telephone or post.
You can ask us to only send you marketing communications by particular methods (for example, you may be happy to receive emails from us but not telephone calls), about specific subjects (for example about specific portfolio areas or industry specific information) or you may ask us not to send you any marketing communications at all.
We may ask you to indicate your marketing preferences when you first access our website. You can check and update your current marketing preferences at any time by emailing us at email@example.com.
We may share your personal data with third parties for marketing purposes.
Automated decision making and profiling
If you confirm that you would like to be contacted with further information regarding our products and services, we will add your details to our marketing database and a profile regarding your interaction with our website and content will be created.
Once you are added to our marketing database we will update your profile with information regarding your interaction with our website, online portals (including social media) and regarding which products or services you have shown a particular interest. Further interactions with our website will then be linked to this account so we can better tailor our correspondences with the interest that you have shown in NEXUS and our products and services and provide further information on products and services that are likely to be of interest to you.
This information is used to assess your profile objectively to consider whether you might be interested in purchasing new or further NEXUS products and/or services. If we think this is likely, a member of the NEXUS team will contact you to take things forward in this regard.
You are entitled to ask that we do not make automated decisions about you or use your personal data for profiling purposes.
When we will share your personal data with others
We share your data with the following people in the day to day running business:
• other companies that are part of NEXUS;
• business partners, suppliers and sub-contractors we work with to provide you with products or services that you have requested from us;
• analytics and search engine providers that assist us in the improvement and optimization of our site;
• a parent, subsidiary, or affiliate of our company;
• third party service providers for the purpose of enabling them to provide their services, for example, IT service providers, data storage, hosting and server providers, advertisers, or analytics platforms;
• our employees, contractors, and/or related entities;
• our existing or potential agents or business partners;
• sponsors or promoters of any competition, sweepstakes, or promotion we run;
• courts, tribunals, regulatory authorities, and law enforcement officers, as required by law, in connection with any actual or prospective legal proceedings, or in order to establish, exercise, or defend our legal rights;
• third parties, including agents or sub-contractors, who assist us in providing information, products, services, or direct marketing to you third parties to collect and process data.
We may also share your personal information with third parties on a one-off basis, for example, if:
How we keep your personal data safe
We take every care to ensure that your personal data is kept secure. The security measures we take include:
• only storing your personal data on our secure servers;
• ensuring that our staff receive regular data security awareness training
• keeping paper records to a minimum and ensuring that those which we do have, are stored in locked filing cabinets on our office premises;
• maintaining up to date system security features to minimize the risk of unauthorized access to our systems;
• requiring third parties to respect the security of your data and to treat it in accordance with the law.
Please remember that you are responsible for keeping your passwords secure. If we have given you (or you have chosen) a password which enables you to access certain parts of our website, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. Please do not to share your passwords with anyone.
Sending information via the internet is not always secure. While we do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot always guarantee the security of data sent to our website. In this regard, please note that you send us personal data at your own risk. We will nonetheless use strict procedures and security features (some of which are described above) to try to prevent unauthorized access.
When we will send your personal data to other countries
How long we keep your personal data
We only keep your personal data for as long as we actually need it. This would be considered from the perspective of whether or not you would still be interested in receiving information from us about our products and services. Generally, this means that if you have not replied to our marketing emails or purchased any of our products or services for a period of five years, we will remove you from our database.
Please note that we may anonymize your personal data or use it for our compliance with a legal, accounting, or reporting obligation or for archiving purposes in the public interest, scientific, or historical research purposes or statistical purposes. We keep anonymized and statistical data indefinitely but we take care to ensure that such data can no longer identify or be connected to any individual.
We use “cookies” to collect information about you and your activity across our site. A cookie is a small piece of data that our website stores on your computer, and accesses each time you visit, so we can understand how you use our site. This helps us serve you content based on preferences you have specified.
Limits of Our Policy
NEXUS website may link to external sites that are not operated by us. Please be aware that we have no control over the content and policies of those sites, and cannot accept responsibility or liability for their respective privacy practices.
How you can make a complaint
Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
How we keep this policy up to date
We will review and update this policy from time to time. This may be to reflect a change in the products or services we offer or to our internal procedures or it may be to reflect a change in the law.
The easiest way to check for updates is by looking for the latest version of this policy on our website or you can contact us to ask us to send you the latest version of our policy.
Each time we update our policy we will update the policy version number at the end of the policy and the date on which that version of the policy came into force.
This is policy version 2 which came into effect on May 22, 2022